Are you tired of ingrown body hairs or bored of shaving or waxing for removing unwanted body hairs? Laser hair removal can be used as a perfect treatment to get rid of unwanted hair growth. With Regular shaving people suffer from various problems like itching, discoloration or scarring. With improvement in technology, laser hair removal treatment is proved helpful as some use it because of hormonal imbalance as they get too much hair in uncommon areas. Athletes do it because they are tired of shaving their entire bodies regularly. Women’s are usually attracted because they always want to have soft and attractive skin.
Laser hair removal is not just removing unwanted hair. It is a medical procedure that requires training to perform and avoid potential risks. Before getting laser hair removal, you should thoroughly check the qualifications of the doctor or technician performing the procedure.
But one of the biggest worries that few people worry before getting laser hair removal done is the burns on the skin but no need to worry as these burns will generally be a burn like you get from the sun and it will only last for a few days before disappearing.
Several cooling measures are taken before indulging in this task like:
* Clear get is chilled before use. When applied to the skin it helps to cool down the skin and it also helps to cool down the laser beam before it hits the skin.
* Contact cooling includes window of cryogen or cooled water between your skin and the laser. The laser passes through this water or cryogen and it is automatically cooled so that it does not damage your skin.
*Cryogen spray is put on your skin immediately before and immediately after each laser pulse. It cools the skin and prevents burning.
Apart from this skin burning fear, there are various Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
1. Laser hair removal is useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
2. Lasers can selectively target darker and, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
3. It is a speedy method to treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
In order to get best results from laser hair removal procedure:
* Avoid sun exposure for six weeks before and after treatment. Sun exposure makes laser hair removal less effective and makes complications after treatment more likely.
* Avoid shaving, plucking of hairs at least 6 weeks before treatment.
Laser hair removal is a perfect technique, but it requires proper guidance. After procedure is done, you may be given ice packs, anti-inflammatory creams or lotions, or cold water to ease any discomfort. You may schedule your next treatment four to six weeks later. You’ll get treatments until hair stops growing. You will have benefit of fewer ingrown hairs, Softer and smoother skin, even the small percentage of hairs that do not go away are lighter in color and thinner and Less discoloration and scarring.
If you are searching for perfect skin clinic in Sydney, you need not to worry for searching a perfect skin clinic to have laser hair removal in Sydney. Hills Medi Spa is a well known Sydney day spa and skin clinic that offers perfect treatment for laser hair removal. We specialize in a offering best results, you will have softer, smoother skin texture that you always desired. With our efficient treatment for laser hair removal in Sydney, you will surely feel the difference. Our services makes us stand ahead other competitive spas for offering best laser hair removal in Sydney.