Dark circles and puffy eyes are not unusual to be seen. They make one look unhealthy, tired and many years older than the person actually is. To get rid of dark circles and puffy eyes, you can undergo rejuvenation. Rejuvenation helps you get a more youthful and healthy looking eyes, by eliminating dark circles and eye bags.
Before undergoing any procedure, you must understand what leads to this condition.
- Lack of sleep can result in either puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
- Sinus congestion and inflamed nasal passages can also be responsible for dark circles under the eyes. This condition blocks the blood flow through the blood vessels of the face. The poor blood flow causes the blood to collect around the eye, giving them a purple tinge.
- Other important factors that cause puffiness of eyes are aging hormone swings, pregnancy, menstruation. These conditions can increase the fluid build up that causes dark circles and puffy eyes.
Some natural methods
- Change your pillow. Make sure the pillow you choose elevates your head. This way the fluids drain out of your body and do not build up under your eyes.
- Eat well. Have a low carbohydrate diet to prevent retention of water under your eye. Consume Vitamin A, C and E. They are good for the skin and improve their elasticity. Don’t consume excess salt as this leads to fluid retention.
- Apply an ice pack on the area for quick relief. Ice restricts the flow of blood through the vessels near the eye. This helps in reducing the puffiness.
- Apply lavender oil. Mix it with a few cups of water. Soak a few cotton balls in this and place them over your eyes.
Cosmetic procedure for reducing dark circles and puffy eyes
The Bright Eye Rejuvenation Treatment reduces the appearance of tired and puffy eyes. The treatment uses Aloe Vera, Camomile and antioxidants to brighten the eye area. It also includes massage of pressure points of the area that helps in relieving stress and fluid retention under the eyes. After this, the medical practitioner uses beauty eye roller that improves blood circulation and helps in restoring a youthful glow.
Bright Eye Rejuvenation Treatment Sydney
For Bright Eye Rejuvenation treatment contact us. You can avail this treatment at La Sante at only $60. Our doctors are experienced and licensed. They try their best to give you the desired results.