As one ages, the skin starts losing its elasticity. Wrinkles appear on the skin, which prompt us to search for skin tightening procedures. One can also have sagging skin due to weight loss and pregnancy. For these reasons, a number of individuals have now turned to cosmetic procedures to get rid of aging skin.
With aging, collagen levels also drop. Collagen is essential for skin elasticity. It is a protein that binds skin and give it its structure. Therefore, in old age, our skin begins to loosen and sag. It creates wrinkles. Dermatologist recommends Radio Frequency Technology for skin tightening and contouring.
The results differ from patient to patient. The radio frequency technology treats all four layers of the skin, including the epidermis, dermis, fat and muscle, giving positive results.
Treatment benefits include
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Tightens the skin
- Lifts and tones the muscles
- Prevents wrinkle formation
- Reduces cellulite
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Enhances the blood circulation
Skin tightening cosmetic procedures can be performed in an office based environment. It is a “walk-in, walkout” procedure. The patients can immediately resume their daily routine. There are no pain and discomfort associated with the process.
It is a proven method to reverse the signs of aging. It makes your skin look intact and younger. Remember always to check on the reputation and experience of the cosmetic surgeon before undergoing any treatment. Skin tightening procedure requires patience, so as to achieve the desirable results. To carry out the procedure, a medical practitioner must have a level of expertise.
Along with the medical treatment, you can take care of your skin as mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. It eliminates fats from your body. Develop a habit of drinking 10 to 12 glasses of water daily.
- Take proper diet for attaining a well toned body. Your diet should contain plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits on a daily basis. It tightens your face and muscles.
- Do cardio workouts. These exercises increase your metabolism. It also supplies required oxygen to your body and help tighten muscles.
- Occasionally pamper yourself with spa treatments.
- Inculcate yoga into your fitness regime. It rejuvenates your body and help tighten your muscles.
Visit La Sante Medi Spa for Skin tightening treatments. We use the latest TriLipo MED technique to tighten your skin. Call us for an appointment or more information.