With aging our body loses natural occurring substance such as collagen and elastin. Exposure to harmful rays of Sun, environmental pollution accelerates these signs of aging. But today when cosmetic industry is such a limelight; there are many ways to get rid of aging in just matter of few weeks or about an hour.
Dermal fillers is the widely used technique to reverse the signs of aging like wrinkles, folds, dynamic lines and much more using a variety of injectable agents and natural fillers. They are also known as “liquid facelifts” as they offer benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime. However the treatment is not permanent so they must be repeated and maintained.
Fillers are divided into two categories namely temporary and semi-permanent.
Temporary fillers can treat signs of aging without any allergic reactions in the body.
Semi-permanent fillers most often used to treat medium-to-deep wrinkles, folds and furrows, particularly nasolabial folds. It can also be used to fill out pitted scars and to augment thin lips.
Dermal fillers can treat:
- Wrinkles and folds: In this gel filler is injected into the wrinkle and fold to improve the appearance.
- Volume: For volumising the face fillers are injected into cheeks, jaw, jawline and chin.
- Dynamic Lines: These are treated by injecting the fills underneath these lines improving the appearance of them.
- Lips: Lip augmentation is important for underdeveloped and aging lips. With this they can be youthful appearance.
- Chin and cheek augmentation: Injecting chin and cheeks with fillers can make them look young and attractive.
- Jawline straightening
- Acne scarring
To get your youthful skin back; look for a reliable skin care clinic in Sydney online or in the local directories. Make a list of them and pen down their contact numbers. Visit their website and see what treatments they offer. Filter the list as per to your requirements.
Call them and take an appointment. Meet their medical practitioner and discuss with them about your skin. Also take suggestion regarding which dermal filler will suit your skin best. Make sure you clear all your queries before undergoing the treatment.
Dermal Fillers Sydney
When in Sydney; you can contact La Sante Medi Spa. They use those brands of dermal fillers that are approved in Australia. All their treatments are administered under the supervision of their qualified medical practitioners in warm and welcoming environment.